Featured OffersSee all breakdown deals
Join now and get FREE Onward Travel with breakdown cover from the RAC*
Prices from £45.00Get deal
- FREE Onward Travel on selected cover levels with breakdown cover from the RAC*
- 4 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot from over 28,000 reviews
- RAC Patrols fix 4 out of 5 cars at the roadside in just 30 minutes on average
50% off your AA and RAC renewal quote
Prices from £25.00Get deal
- 50% off your AA and RAC renewal quote - For vehicles 10 years & under on our closest equivalent UK vehicle cover. Underwritten by U K Insurance Limited
- Prices from £25 - 10% of customers achieve this price online
European Breakdown Cover
When taking your car abroad, you can keep yourself covered against a vehicle breakdown with European roadside assistance. Most providers offer European breakdown cover, and whilst each policy and price can differ, you know that taking it out will give you valuable peace of mind on your travels.
From £2.63 per dayEuropean deals
Between 2,300 to 4,100 rapid charging points and 33,700 to 47,500 slow to fast charging points will be installed by 2025.Find out more...
Consumers in the capital can expect to pay an average of £1,102 for a car insurance policy.Find out more...
The Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice David Guake will rule on whether the Ogden rate is change by August.Find out more...